Saturday, May 24, 2008

Best4Last news!

I had the wrong date on there! Silly Me! I couldn't see how to edit my post so I guess I'll just make a new post.

My bathtub has always been slow to drain and I put some drain-o down there every once in a while and it does ok...Well, the other day it didn't seem to drain at all! I got out of the tub and looked back and it hadn't gone down a bit! I took the plunger to it and let it sit for a while...Still, not much change. I took the plunger to it again and let it sit again and it was down some, but not enough to really call it 'draining.' I did that a couple more times and finally went in there and realized I had not blocked open the drain as you have to do. You have to put this thing to hold down the little 'thing' that opens the drain. I felt pretty dumb but there was one benefit. The tub is draining really well now! I need to use the plunger on it more often!!

I LOVE YOU!!
THE GOSPEL'S TRUE!!
SHOO-BE-DO-BE-DO-BE-DO...
Marla Kay

2 comments:

The Amayesings said...

I had a similar "problem" with my tub until the little thingy opened aftter using the plunger. We Andersons are clever people!

Tanya said...

Hey Marla! I found this blog while visiting Tia's. I had no idea it exsited! I don't think you have my e-mail address. chris8272@digis.net. Anyway, this should be fun when people start using it!