Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 7, 2008

Tia, it's fun to read about you and yours!! What a great thing this may turn out to be! It feels promising!!

I'm having more water trouble. Something that the furnace repair people did changed something so the irrigation system is no longer getting water. I'm calling everyone and they are all claiming it couldn't POSSIBLY be anything they did! In the mean time, there is no rain and the lawn needs water!

Spent TOO long with Activity Day girls yesterday. We went out to Kirk Chandler's place (Frank & Nancy's oldest son for those who would understand that relationship) where they have sheep and are lambing. The girls got to see twins come in to the world! However, it did take quite a bit longer than usual and by the time I got the girls in my car delivered back home, I was pretty tired of 10 year old screaming! They are pretty cute little girls, however, and some of them are actually calm and quiet... "-)

No comments: