Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4, 2008

Tomorrow is Dee's birthday and Thursday was Sean's and we have LOTS in May! Seems like once I figured it was our biggest month. That certainly could have changed!

I was inspired by Tia's blog email. WOW! Great looking house!!

I don't know what you have to do to comment on here. I'm sure there is a way to do this. I clicked on Tia's blog to comment or sign in, I can't recall for sure, and this blog I created a year or 3 ago came up. I think we should do this rather than the Family Letter.

2 comments:

The Amayesings said...

HI Marla Kay. I wish I could give you the down low on all this blog stuff, but I am still just a rookie myself. Tim, any ideas?
Tia

Marylou said...

so here I go... I think that this will work for me now that I have an account... I think that this is a great idea and I think that it can work for everyone.. I will write more when I see if this really works. MaryLou